Wednesday 5 July 2017

Harrison birthday party

           Harrison birthday party!
                By Jayden and James.
On saturday it was Harrison birthday party. When we got there we had a play and then we played a game. I loved the game.Then we played the chocolate game. In the chocolate game you have to to put on a beny and a schiff and chop up the chocolate with a knife a fork then eat it until someone roul a six with a diece I did not want turn.

Then we had the preson and I gave harrison a game when you put the hat on and you put water in it and you have to pall out the long stick and one of them will make the water come out and sometimes it not come out and then you are safe.

Then we had a teacher haunt for the treather hunt we were groups and and I was in Harrison group for and a game like a thresher hunt I loved it but you had to find things and make a sentences. Harrison was the our leader then we were given a piece of paper and we had to got to the place in harrison house and around the garden we have to do the it in order we would have to go to where it is and go back to myer and tele here where it is.

On the piece of paper is a clue and we had to do challenges were somewhere around the house and we had to do things like throw a basketball in a hop and we had to do it until you got it into the hop two times. Then we did some thing’s more like find the balls wily you are blindfolded and put it in a container and then we took off our shoes and put them at the door.

Then we came inside to have something to eat like sausages and chips and lollies and for a drink we had lmp.Then we had a little play then we had Harrison birthday cake and I loved the cake. After that we had a long long play then we went home but Jayden and James  wanted to to stay there because it was very fun.



 

3 comments:

  1. Hi James,

    You have done a great job of your Harrison birthday party writing. I like it because it tells me a lot even though I was there at the party. I cannot see anything that can be fixed. It look’s very awesome. Keep up the great work and please visit my blog at: http://sprjaydenwa.blogspot.co.nz/

    Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James i like that you wrote about my brothers party and hopefully it was fun, i think you need to work on your spelling. Good story and please leave a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops forgot the URL
      http://sprmaxwo.blogspot.co.nz/
      By Max Woods

      Delete